Photobucket Welcome :D Name's Mike

Big Bang

all
about
yourself
Mike's born on 010394
Dance/Guitar/Sing is my life

leaving dusts in my heart.




i wish i had ... - good results like d'uh
- the hat at 77th street
- sport shades
- belt with average sized buckles...
- white beanie
- pink beanie
- black chopper beanie
- ripcurl beanie(only available at Down Under)
MOST OF ALL!!!
- more cash
- a new plank available around queenstown library
- s'board helmet available around queenstown library
- another plank!!! available around queenstown library
- more belts with different buckles(:
- for her to stay happy.
- choose between those 3..

Friends
Sherdale-Dance
Rachel.L-Godsis/Trust
Jean-Black Queen/Trust
Audrey-Helium
Jedsdha yazza
Luvena Round one/Trust
Habibah popstar?or wannbe?
Lex.Q-Smart/Trust
Regine
Coretta
Suyi-Strict/Trust
Chester-Fun
Nicole
FarHANA-hot stuff/trust
DEE
Created by : MELo- loves
VIPS : I II

June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

Saturday, January 12, 2008
@ 11:36 PM
man second week of school now gone foosh like the wind...

all is left are memories.

of you walking in front of me.

and me walking 50 inches away



Something that i already know

[AJ:]
Here we are, seven days
And seven nights of empty tries
It's ritual, habitual
But it's never gonna work this time

[Brian:]
We're to the point of no return
And along the way the only thing we've learned
Is how to hurt each other

[AJ:]
I'm looking back and wondering why
It took so long to realize
That nothing's changed, it never will
All these years of standing still
And still we stay in all this pain
And nothing's gonna make it go away

[Chorus (emphasis on Nick):]
I don't wanna wait another minute
Put me out of my misery
I can read your mind baby you're not in it
And we're not what we used to be
No you wouldn't have to lie to me
If you would only let me go
And I don't wanna wait another minute to hear
Something that I already know
I know, I know, I know
Something that I already know
I know, I know, I know

[AJ:]
So save your voice
Don't waste your breath
Can't you see we're at the end
And this goodbye is permanent
So wish me well and try to forget

[Nick:]
And all the fights
And all the ways
We almost made it
But we never did
And it's finally come to this

[Repeat Chorus]

[AJ/All:]
We can not hide what we've become
So sick and tired of being numb
It's done, it's done
It's done

[Chorus II:]
I don't wanna wait another minute
Put me out of my misery
I can read your mind baby you're not in it
And we're not what we used to be
No, you wouldn't have to lie to me
If you would only let me go
And I don't wanna wait another minute to hear
Something that I already know
I know, I know, I know
Something that I already know
I know, I know, I know
Something that I already know
I know, I know, I know
I know, 'cause I know




I know.

A simple paradise i ask for will never come.






ok enough emo. time for some history


Monday was a day all of QTSS Choir members don't want to come.

well...most except for hannah.and others

It was ms Lim's farewell party.

and she wasn't there.

oh ok you are a music student i forgot.

SO??!

you wanna wear a tag for choir that goes like this:

I'm a music student and none of you are so shut up and treat me like the president.



So you wanna be the president now? too bad you're slacking way too much.

i can't even imagine what choir will be like with you as our president.



nvm.

the party was sad and everyone was taking photos.

sad i can't upload the pics cos my usb is used as a fishing rod.Literally



Tuesday was fine.

Guitar lessons in the afternoon. my second last lesson.

didn't understand what the instructor was talking bout.

where's jamal?...



Wednesday also the day when i got recognize for my moonwalking.

i've been improving on it. although i can't lift my leg up when doing it.

which is the harder way of moonwalking. what i'm doing is the easiest the basic moonwalking.



Thursday my legs feel much better when i did moonwalk for a long time.

Was showing off so yea. occasional shouts of show off could be heard.



Friday AV meeting dragged damn long cause many of us was making things difficult for si hao

our president. hong yi left after 3/4 of the meeting was done.

FOR PERSONAL REASONS LIKE ALWAYS

haiz wasted the whole of the sec 2(2008) batch wished hong yi was still sec 3 so the fun and

laughter will continue.



Saturday which is today hmm woke up at 9?9.30?

or maybe 9.45am.

around there lol kiss the wall when i woke up.

Dang!!!

man wished i slept longer.

Had a wonderful dream.

you guys/girls should know what it's about and who was in there.

currently blogging and listening to my BS boys CD

F.Y.I backstreet boys (=

hope my dream from ytd night continue from the part where tt Fishing rod clock RUIN

everything!!!






BOOYA.WAZZA


leaving footsteps..